BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Blog!

I decided to create a blog to keep everyone updated on special promotions, events, and activities that will be happening with the studio. 2011 is going to have lots of new and exciting things happening! One of which is 'Watch Me Grow' Baby Club that will document your baby's first year of life. It seems like there is something in the water these days and everywhere you look someone you know is expecting a small bundle of joy. Join our Baby Club and get photos that will last a lifetime and have those treasured moments to share with loved ones. Here is what this $550 package includes for you...


I also decided that it wasn't fair to do a baby plan without having a plan for older kids too, so I created the program for photos past that 1 year mark. It is a portrait plan designed to document the first 5 years of your little ones life. All too often, parents document the first year with photos and then after that the portraits stop. I don't want to see that happen to my clients and want to build a life long relationship with the children. So check back here often, and I will have that information posted as soon as I can.

Hope everyone has a great day! Hang in there, the weekend is almost here!

<3 Brittany

0 comments: